There are up to four EFEA travel grants. Each travel grant award is up to £200 as well as a travel grant certificate. The travel grant will be handed out during the EFEA Conference Dinner on the 26th, June 2012.
How to apply
- The applicant should apply for one travel grant.
- Application form can be downloaded from the here.
- Completed application form should be submitted together with a supporting letter from the applicant’s Head of Department.
Eligibility Criterion for EFEA travel grant
- - The applicant's paper is accepted and fully registered
- - The application form and a supporting letter of Head of Department are submitted before the deadline
- - Priority will be given to the applicants from the developing countries
- - The awardees must present the paper in conference
Informal queries and applications should be forwarded to the conference travel grant chair email@example.com. The deadline for all applications is April 25, 2012. Decisions will be announced shortly thereafter and the travel grants will be handed out during the conference dinner.